This weekend was absolutely magical. In the wedding industry, we call it a doubleheader when you have a wedding on Saturday and Sunday. It’s the best kind of marathon. Creatively, I pour everything I have into every wedding. Emotionally, I am always present, I cry at every single wedding. I feel each moment deeply. I want the images to reflect the emotions and to be as moving as it was in that moment year after year as you look back on your wedding day. Peri and Bryan’s wedding held so much love and it is my hope that I captured this for them. A few moments to pay attention to in the images below:
- The wedding was held in Peri’s childhood backyard. There could not be a more nostalgic place to share in the joy of this moment.
- The ketubah signing brought together two families and was absolutely beautiful. There was joy and also sorrow as they remembered Bryan’s dad. As we know, you cannot have one without the other and Rabbi Fred Greene did an amazing job of guiding the family through happy and sad tears.
- During the ceremony, we had a bird fly over making a lot of noise, you will see the rabbi’s expression as the couple looks to the sky, pure magic and wonder.
- The hora was incredible with the performance, song, and outright fun that took place.
- You cannot have a rock and roll wedding without an awesome band. Great Family Reunion, was on point, delivering a performance that will be remembered always.
- Lastly, the place, The Boulder Theater, holds so much meaning for the couple.
All the moments, places, and people are paid tribute to here in their wedding story. Take a scroll.
Rock and Roll Wedding Vendors
Officiant | Rabbi Fredd Greene
Wedding Coordinator & Day of | Loni Peterson
Carter Coordinator | Dawn Meitz
Band | Great Family Reunion
Flowers | Rachel Hunter
Hair | Chelsy Binyon
Bridal Details | a&bé
Shuttle | Green Ride
Makeup artist | Alchemy Facebar Boulder
Photography | EJ Dilley Photography
2nd Shooter | Maria Martinez
Venue | Boulder Theater