Well, it is that time of year again. A time to look back and reflect on our accomplishments of the past year and to look forward to our goals for the new year. I have decided to put together a detailed wish list of things that I would be grateful for in the coming year... let's face it, it will probably take years- it's an ambitious list! Take a look at the list below and let me know if you would like to help me check off anything from my wish list.
1. More Chairlift weddings. I love a chairlift on my skis, on my bike and with my camera! I am offering incentives for weddings that include a chairlift this year.
2. Shoot a Maggie Evans couture dress. A local photographer photographing a local designer's dress. That would make for a special day!
3. A Lake Michigan wedding, on the west Michigan coast. I have a million connections in the mitten. Hopefully I can fulfill this wish 2016.
4. An East coast, fall wedding. I miss the fall colors of the east coast. Twenty-three years of growing up in the Midwest and seven years in DC will do that to a girl. I would love to go back and capture your love, along with the colors of fall.
7. More couple sessions- people who are celebrating many years of loving each other. Why is it that we don't celebrate our love every year? The first year is important, but the 10th, 25th and 50th anniversaries are even more of an accomplishment to celebrate. Couples celebrating an anniversary will receive a discount of 10% off of any package. Including family sessions!
8. More private residence weddings. What is more intimate than the place you grew up? Or the place you first learned to throw a ball? Where you played in the woods? I want to shoot more weddings, in places where memories have been made. I shot two private residence weddings this year past year, pictures are below.
5. A Caribbean island wedding. Take me with you! You won't regret having the personal touch of a photographer you can trust, who is here for you stateside and there for you on the big day. I have a world wide rate that includes hotel, airfare and all expenses.
6. More astrophotography sessions. The night sky in a long exposure is artwork enough, but add you and your love...now we have a timeless piece of art work. Check out astrophotography packages on my info & prices page.
9. Generate more genuine interest in my Facebook and Instagram pages. I'd love for people to enjoy seeing my work by liking the page and engaging in the content. I'll back this up with more audience questions and engaging blogs.
10. More LBGT weddings! Since #lovewins I feel it is only fair to book some more LBGT weddings. Being a part of a same sex couple myself, puts me in a unique position to offer personalized and authentic service.
Click COMMENT to leave some love!